The procedure or process involved in Career Counselling online can be divided into ten major steps which are required to be carried out in order to achieve success. Career decisions must be taken wisely because with the rapid change in job opportunities, people are finding occupation related matter quite complex and challenging. Moreover, in the times of social change and financial uncertainty, people especially students often feel discourages, frustrated and hopeless about their future opportunities. That’s the reason, Career Counselling has become very important to resolve career issues and simplify the complexities.
Career Counselling in Jaipur is a dynamic process of helping an individual to set a professional goal and explore ways to achieve them through scientific processes like self-evaluation, market research and insightful learning. The ten major steps taken by an expert Career Counsellor are:
- Establishing an effective counselling relationship as with the help of this understanding and therapeutic alliance, the clients can get motivated to take suitable and beneficiary actions.
- Identifying and determining the current situation of Career Counselling And Guidance by detailed examination of all the recurrent issues and the client’s motivation for change and the context in which that change must occur.
- Deciding the right career by helping the clients to explore a range of careers and evaluate all the options in the form of a calculated career map based on the personality type, interests, skills and other aspects.
- Getting a view of the expert resources as career counselling for students provides access to a rich repository of the resources and knowledge that make the clients more aware of their decisions which are being taken on the basis of scientific psychometric tools without getting affected by any gut feeling or hearsay.
- Motivating to change unwanted behavioural patterns as it has been observed that students and professionals get into the habit of procrastinating, not keeping updated on the latest developments in the career fields they are interested in. Moreover, they also neglect their emotional and mental health, feel reluctant in motivating themselves etc. and career counsellor helps them to break such behavioural patterns so that they can get involved in productive activities.
- Bringing stability in thoughts as clients looking for career counselling show intense frustration and hopelessness but effective Career Counselling Courses Online helps them to maintain focus, remain calm and thoughtful while taking decisions related to career choices.
- Developing pre-requisite skills and resources for implementation which may include job searches, educational skills, personal skills etc. These aspects play a key role in designing the overall action plan. Counselling makes sure that the clients become able to identify the resources needed for creating an ideal career map so that they can reach to their dream destination.
To conclude, it can be said that best Career Counselling helps to make the clients aware of the many possibilities that are available. All the stages mentioned above pave a way for the clients to discover the skills, educational requirements and personal attributes which are very much needed to attain success in the desired fields.