Career counselling is a scientific and professional process to assist students in self-analysis, self-assessment and self-understanding. It also helps the students in recognizing the work-trends, career opportunities and the most suitable career options for themselves. Online Career Counselling at CuroMinds also offers a platform where students can try to manage a varied range of problems related to the low concentration level in studies, poor time management, low self-esteem and self-confidence along with agreement issues between the children and the family on choosing a career.
Students need career counselling because they are completely confused and disoriented regarding their own choices related to their career as well as life. They get influenced by their family members, relatives and others who suggest them to go for this and that just on the basis of their own experience. Unfortunately, nobody cares to think about the student’s inclination, interests, strengths, aspirations etc. and as a result, students fail to reach their destination due to faulty career maps and wrong career paths. Hence, it becomes crucial for the students to go for career counselling free online when they start experiencing the following signs:
- They don’t have any clue about their goals in life.
- They have finished their 10th and are confused in choosing subjects or stream for high school.
- They have completed 12th and wondering to select a suitable branch for their career.
- After getting a graduation degree, they are still confused in deciding what to do next.
- Their job choice didn’t work at all and they are feeling suffocated at work place.
- Sometimes they realise what they want but are still jumbled and lost in multiple options.
- They have got the talent and skills but due to weak time management and lack of focus, they fail to attain the desired goals.
CuroMinds helps students choose the right career path in the following ways:
- Students’ Psychometric Assessments to measure and analyze their own personal preferences and aptitudes so that their career paths can be narrowed down. This test covers MBTI, Skills analysis, best Career options and Success mantras.
- Identification of particular skills or talents of the students and associating them with the best career option.
- Analysis of potential earnings of various careers in the present scenario.
- Understand their own strengths and weaknesses related to the present course and profession to help students know which career suits them the most.
- Students find a platform to voice their opinion about what they really want to pursue and converse over the hurdles related to career choice they are worried about.
- Students develop the confidence to change their domain and create an effective career map under the guidance of experienced career analysts.
- Exploration of students’ study habits and social skills by providing a positive environment for open communication. Students can share their college experiences and tendencies of focusing in the classes. Such revelations can help to understand their ability to sustain themselves at their workplace.
- Assistance in building an effective resume stands out to employers as the relevance of an impressive resume can’t be ignored. The resume presents the first glimpse to the employer and grabs his attention who is looking for an efficient employee.
To conclude, CuroMinds offers extremely helpful and result-oriented online career counselling services to all the curious minds who seek guidance and clear vision in choosing the right career option for themselves.